- Follow Houston DWI Lawyer on WordPress.com
Not Valid Legal Advice
Nothing on this site should be considered valid legal advice.
This site is a Digital Newsletter and is not published for the purpose of obtaining professional employment, but merely to entertain the curious public.
The articles on this site are randomly copied from the blogs of random Houston, Texas attorneys and re-posted here as a public service in order to more easily syndicate the information shared by members of the Houston Legal Community.
DO NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. CONSULT AN ATTORNEY.
- Blood Test Tube Recall July 6, 2019A blood test tube recall was issued in June 2019 related to a manufacturing error that caused the additive necessary to preserve the blood sample from being placed in the tube. This recall has been identified as affecting a number of test tubes from Harris… The post Blood Test Tube Recall appeared first on Soyars […] The post Blood Test Tube Recall appeared […]
- Hazardous Holidays Happenings August 30, 2016With Labor Day quickly approaching, summer is officially coming to a close and most people across the country will be wrapping up their summer and enjoying their three-day holiday weekend. While holidays are a time for fun and merriment, and the ever so appreciated extra day off work – they can also be surprisingly dangerous. […] The post Hazardous Holidays […]
- Worst DWI Car Accidents February 13, 2015The Texas Department of Transportation keeps an annual summary of Texas Motor Vehicle Crash statistics. You can view them at this url: http://www.txdot.gov/government/enforcement/annual-summary.html Near the bottom of the page you can see the stats for DWI / DUI Accidents. The latest statistics are for 2013, and I expect the 2014 statistics to come out in [ […]Matt DeLuca
- Standard Field Sobriety Tests December 1, 2014I’m a bit skeptical about Field Sobriety Tests… The Standard Field Sobriety Tests (SFST) consists of 3 tests that a police officer will ask you to take if he suspects you of driving while intoxicated in the State of Texas. These 3 tests are: Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus (HGN) Testing, Walk and Turn, and One Leg […] The post Standard Field Sobriety Tests appeare […]Matt DeLuca
- Blood Test Tube Recall July 6, 2019