- Follow Houston DWI Lawyer on WordPress.com
Not Valid Legal Advice
Nothing on this site should be considered valid legal advice.
This site is a Digital Newsletter and is not published for the purpose of obtaining professional employment, but merely to entertain the curious public.
The articles on this site are randomly copied from the blogs of random Houston, Texas attorneys and re-posted here as a public service in order to more easily syndicate the information shared by members of the Houston Legal Community.
DO NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. CONSULT AN ATTORNEY.
- Hazardous Holidays Happenings August 30, 2016With Labor Day quickly approaching, summer is officially coming to a close and most people across the country will be wrapping up their summer and enjoying their three-day holiday weekend. While holidays are a time for fun and merriment, and the ever so appreciated extra day off work – they can also be surprisingly dangerous. […]
- Occupational Driver’s License January 16, 2015If your driver’s license was suspended due to a DWI or DUI, it might be possible for you to obtain an occupational driver’s license. Occupational driver’s license, sometimes called essential need license, is a special license that will allow someone…Continue reading
- The DWI Court Process December 22, 2014Your First Court Appearance in a DWI Criminal Matter If you are arrested in Houston, Texas for a DWI Offense, your case will be assigned to a certain criminal court. Misdemeanor cases are usually assigned to county courts, while felony cases are assigned to the state district courts. You should hire an experienced Houston DWI […]Staff Attorney
- Possible DWI Sentences After Conviction November 25, 2014Matt DeLuca is a DWI Lawyer in Houston (713) 429-4400… Here are a few possible sentences for those who have been convicted of DWI in Texas: DWI First Offense 1) Maximum 6 month jail time This can be probated for up to 2 yrs, however, A person placed on probation for DWI is not eligible […]Staff Attorney
- Hazardous Holidays Happenings August 30, 2016