- Follow Houston DWI Lawyer on WordPress.com
Not Valid Legal Advice
Nothing on this site should be considered valid legal advice.
This site is a Digital Newsletter and is not published for the purpose of obtaining professional employment, but merely to entertain the curious public.
The articles on this site are randomly copied from the blogs of random Houston, Texas attorneys and re-posted here as a public service in order to more easily syndicate the information shared by members of the Houston Legal Community.
DO NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. CONSULT AN ATTORNEY.
- Blood Test Tube Recall July 6, 2019A blood test tube recall was issued in June 2019 related to a manufacturing error that caused the additive necessary to preserve the blood sample from being placed in the tube. This recall has been identified as affecting a number of test tubes from Harris… The post Blood Test Tube Recall appeared first on Soyars […] The post Blood Test Tube Recall appeared […]
- Hazardous Holidays Happenings August 30, 2016With Labor Day quickly approaching, summer is officially coming to a close and most people across the country will be wrapping up their summer and enjoying their three-day holiday weekend. While holidays are a time for fun and merriment, and the ever so appreciated extra day off work – they can also be surprisingly dangerous. […] The post Hazardous Holidays […]
- Making Bail and Getting out of Jail August 23, 2012If you refuse to blow or give a blood sample, there is a good chance that the police officer will still place you under arrest for suspicion of driving while intoxicated. If you are placed under arrest and transported to jail, keep in mind that anything you say can and will be used against you […] The post Making Bail and Getting out of Jail appeared first o […]Matt DeLuca
- The Cost of a DWI Conviction in Texas March 25, 2012In addition to the criminal fines and penalties, if you are convicted of Driving While Intoxicated in Houston, Texas, you will likely have to pay for bail (to get out of jail), have an ignition interlock installed in your vehicle, and towing charges because your car will likely be impounded. If convicted there will also […] The post The Cost of a DWI Convict […]Matt DeLuca
- Blood Test Tube Recall July 6, 2019
Tag Archives: dui lawyer houston
The Top DUI Lawyer in Houston has put out another video. You can view Matt DecLuca’s video below: Click to Call Call (713) 429-4400 DUI Lawyer Houston – Matt DeLuca http://www.duilawyerhouston.net/ helps clients in Harris County, Fort Bend County, Galveston … Continue reading